Wednesday, September 20, 2017

 

Today is our Anniversary! 46 years ago today we moved into this beautiful old home

This is what our home looked like back on the 20th of September 1971, that's my Falcon Station Wagon out the back.

Below is how I looked when moving in... The Apron was David's idea of a joke gift for my Mum Rosie, she quickly passed it on to me and I still have it!!!  Yay!        Nerys was due four days later but didn't arrive until  9 days after the due date.
 
 Below is how our home looked back in 1930 when it was first built by John Witter, my friendly Ghost, that's his brand new Buick down the side

This is what our home looked like back in 1943... middle of three homes, ours was called 'Glenwood'.
 2017!
I've bought an Anniversary Gift for us all!


Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?