Monday, February 20, 2017

 

Been busy around here, some visitors, lots of hours of no electricty and dentist!

 Mandy came for a visit last week, so delightful she is.   I was backing my car out early one morning when I spotted her... just sitting on the fence watching my every move.  I grabbed my phone to take these photos which isn't a good camera ... but here she is!
 She was still there as I drove away.

 Milly is getting very cunning,  I sit on the other side of this window while eating my breakfast... so to get my attention and hopefully get a couple of Blueberries she climbed up to the top of this old Tram seat to look at me eye to eye...  how could I resist eh!
 Very happy she was with her blueberries, isn't she beautiful!

Remy came to stay for a couple of days and we got out the Lego!  Boy do we have a lot of Lego!!  Great to put these flat pieces out on the kitchen bench instead of on the floor... and doesn't he just love it.

Wednesday we had no power for 7 hours while a delightful electrician changed our asbestos meter  board for a clean one in readiness for a new Solar meter.   Jack, real name Hui, was very patient answering Remy's questions  :-)

Thursday I had a long Dentist appointment... :-(  and David took Remy for a lovely long walk.
 Remy loves to borrow my Babushka Back Pack  :-)
Snack time for two Bush Walkers.

Then on Friday we lost power for 4 or 5 hours because of a lightening strike that blew up our Modem!

Saturday I spent most of the day at the Pub with my Quilting friends while David was at the Bus Museum...  then on Saturday afternoon we had hail, great big enormous hail!   No damage though thankfully.
T'was a lovely busy week.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?