Monday, January 13, 2014

 

Lovely Sunday BBQ up at brother Tim's home, I was going to take heaps of photos but....... I only managed two! Blame it on the great fun and all that chatting.

 What a funny two photos I took eh?  And there were lots of lovely people to take photos of, maybe it was the humidity causing my lethargy? 


I woke up feeling quite mature this morning... after the two big parties over the weekend I guess... so I washed and hung three loads of washing and in between loads I gave the pool walls a good scrubbing... then all I needed to get be back on track... was my favourite breakfast... French Toast, Crispy Bacon, Fresh Strawberries, Yoghurt and Maple Syrup!

 Yum!

 Then one of our favourite visitors turned up for a bit of a snack.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?