Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Gollygosh what a busy morning we've had.
Gwilym arrived in David's van full, for the second time... of stuff that was in their garage which has now been pulled down and a new one will be built.
Lucky we have room in our garage to store all this 'stuff'.
What a beautiful piece of timber.
Then my order from Wollies arrived, almost finished putting away...
Next the Plumber arrived to try and work out why our downstairs Loo is blocked.
Gwilym pruned my beautiful Bonsai, a Morton Bay Fig that my lovely Mama started more than 50 years ago.
First to depart were David and Gwilym, David to the Fleet and Gwil home... then after I paid him, the Plumber departed so now I'm home alone 😊
Lucky we have room in our garage to store all this 'stuff'.
What a beautiful piece of timber.
Then my order from Wollies arrived, almost finished putting away...
Next the Plumber arrived to try and work out why our downstairs Loo is blocked.
Gwilym pruned my beautiful Bonsai, a Morton Bay Fig that my lovely Mama started more than 50 years ago.
First to depart were David and Gwilym, David to the Fleet and Gwil home... then after I paid him, the Plumber departed so now I'm home alone 😊
Labels: Home
