Wednesday, October 18, 2023

 

Baking!

Watching 'Old Peoples Home for Teenagers' the other night one of the people telling us what is best for 'Old People'  to keep their minds alert was baking, so we saw lots of baking being done with the teens and the Oldies.   It has been a long time since I've done any baking so yesterday and today...   I made Peanut butter Cookie mix and left it in the fridge then I made Chocolate Brownies and Sausage Roll Crisps!

I find making balls of Peanut Butter Cookie mix is much easier when the mixture is cold and not too soft and runny so that's what I made today!  Peanut Butter Cookies.  Yay!


I've had these two tins for yonks and yonks so had to share, so beautiful aren't they if a little well worn.






My Vegemite and Parmesan Crisps!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?