Tuesday, December 13, 2022

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 13.12.2022 - Something Green.

 Couldn't help myself, here a few Green Quilts I've made over the years.

Front and Back of a cosy little Raggy.

This was a Challenge, the fabric was given to us and we made 'something' with it, this is just a little Wall Hanging but I did love hand making it, such little pieces and such fussy cutting.

Australian State Flower emblems I made as a wall hanging for Susan many years ago.

A Babushka Quilt I made for one of my Great Nieces for her 1st Birthday.

And below this beautiful quilt was gifted to me by one of my long time friends Dave Crisp who was gifted it from a family connection in the USA, he'd never used it and when he found out I loved making quilts he gave it to me!  How lucky am I eh!  All beautifully hand made and very much treasured that's for sure.


Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?