Tuesday, November 30, 2021

 

Birds Birds and more of them.


I have been feeding one Cocky every now and then but yesterday there was a big battle...  a beautiful King Parrot popped in for a little bit of native bird seed so I gave him a tiny bit but then one Cocky appeared and frightened Mr King away, then another and another Cocky arrived and it was just madness so Mr King flew away... four flippin Cockies fighting for a bit of Mr King's seed, the one sitting on the branch above is either the one I've fed a few times or the Boss of the Cockies!!  Anyway I shooed them away and a little while later Mr King re-appeared so I gave him a tiny bit of seed on the old tram seat beside the table but out of sight in this photo, then I headed to the Sewing room...

And who should arrive shortly after flying onto a branch outside my sewing room and peering in the window but Mandy and... and... yesterday was Mandy's 5th Birthday...  but was it Mandy??  I got a couple of pieces of meat and threw it on the driveway but this Kooka just looked at it and shortly after flew away, Mandy used to fly down and gobble up my offerings very quickly.



 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?