Saturday, October 23, 2021

 

Oh the Shock I received when this arrived in our letterbox yesterday...

Our Letterbox does have a 'Please No Junk Mail' sign on it but... these people just don't care.

I have been making Vegemite and Parmesan Crisps before the children were born, that has to be more than 50 years and it's still one of the most requested foods when family gather, along with Peanut Butter Cookies and Great Aunt Carol's Fudge.

 I don't use a Pizza Base though, I use Lebanese bread.  

Today I just had to make one of these 'Vegemite Goodness' Pizza's these people are making for a limited time only!

Bought a really good base and did my thing, below is the result.

Now I'm not being mean, it was 'okay' but mine are far better.

Split Lebanese Bead, butter, Vegemite and Parmesan Cheese baked,
then when cooked broken up into easy to eat pieces!  Delicious 
These Crisps of mine are popular with English friends, American friends and all over Australia friends.

There were two Pizza Bases in the pack I bought so I made a delicious Seafood Marinara Pizza for lunch.  seriously good this was so a really good base but not for Vegemite and Cheese.


 

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?