Friday, August 20, 2021

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 20.8.2021 - Month of Gratitude.


 These are the two books I've put together this year, in this time of Lock-down.  I am so Grateful that I'm able to do this sort of thing after a very disrupted education, a lack of being able to spell and lack of any real knowledge about grammar... but Hey!  It doesn't matter once I start to write my memories down more and more keep coming back and spell check is a wonderful thing as is Wiki for checking all sorts of things going way back.   I'm very proud of these two books some of which are on their way for family to enjoy! 

My third book for the year is well underway and is going to take a long long time but I'm loving it!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?