Sunday, October 27, 2019

 

Yesterday we enjoyed a Surprise 60th Birthday Party for my cousin Robyn.

 It was held at the Winston Hotel at Winston Hills.    I was a little daunted as I hadn't seen my cousin for many years and I didn't know any of her family except for her husband Rod, her sister and my cousin, Susan and her husband Doug and of course their father my Uncle David who married my father's youngest Sister Audrey.   I was a flower girl at David and Audrey's wedding, that's me on the far right aged 10 and my father Ripley in uniform, I don't know the others.  Audrey died 48 years ago.


I felt a little daunted because I reckoned I would know 5 people!
I told Nerys that we both felt a little daunted and she very wisely said... sometimes the most daunting events turn out to be some of the best and how right was she!  We really had a wonderful time meeting so many people and enjoying a good catch up with those I did know.
 Robyn with her cake and lots of Grandchildren.
 Pennie, Robyn, Uncle David and Sue with Robyn's husband doing???

Daniel, James and John with their mother Robyn and their Grandfather David.

Labels:


Comments:
I love family get togethers. So glad you enjoyed catching up with everyone. I do love the wedding photo.
 
Yes indeed, beautiful and beautiful memories as well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?