Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Another day in Canberra and Morning Tea with my cousin Simon, Michelle and Harrie... oh and lets not forget Meg and Mog who James just adores.
Which one is Meg? Which one is Mog and which one is James!
There were seven others enjoying Morning Tea but somehow taking photos of people wasn't as fascinating as these of James and his friends above 😀
Yes... quite correct these are the first Cat photos I've ever put on any of my Blogs and I've been Blogging for more than 14 years!
There were seven others enjoying Morning Tea but somehow taking photos of people wasn't as fascinating as these of James and his friends above 😀
Yes... quite correct these are the first Cat photos I've ever put on any of my Blogs and I've been Blogging for more than 14 years!
Labels: James
Comments:
<< Home
Glad we could host your first cat blog. Meg (the white one) and Mog (the black and white one) have welcomed James as an honourary kitten.
Post a Comment
<< Home








