Friday, March 16, 2018

 

My 'Cow' Friends.

The Cows are an online group of 12 which formed about 18 years ago.  We all met through the Southern Cross Quilters and we live in different States of Australia, I have met everyone of us, some I see on a regular basis, some I've only met up with once... but we chat online on a regular basis and enjoy hearing what each of our families are up to, our travels and whatever we are making, it's a wonderful group of close online friends.
 
We've done a couple of Block Swaps over the years, here's my Cow Birthday Swap for 2002.  I sent each 'Cow' a piece of my chosen background fabric, they made a block or two then I put them together with some blocks of mind.

  I love this quilt it's on my bed every summer!  Just perfect it is and it makes me happy.

 Blocks made by Bonnie.

 Blocks made by Cori.

  Blocks made by Di.

 Blocks made by Dy.

 Blocks made by Fran.

 Blocks made by Kerry.

  Blocks made by Liz.

 Blocks made by Michelle.

 Blocks made by Ruth.

 Blocks made by Stephanie.

Below are the blocks that I made.




The finished Quilt using all the above blocks...  I just love this quilt!

When looking at all these 'paper' photos from 16 years ago I found a note reminding me to put these Cows Amish blocks together... Gosh!  I had forgotten about these.  Oh well... one day :-) 

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?