Saturday, February 10, 2018

 

What a delight... I've been so so so busy this morning...

 MANDY... came to say hello, I haven't seen Mandy for months and months so it was really good to have a bit of a chat, she has the softest most gentle voice and she bought her friend with her who didn't chat but stayed close.
 I dropped a few little bits of ham down on the lawn for the gang to enjoy... and...
... got this wonderful warm feeling which made me think of my beautiful Mama, my grandmother who had friendly Kookaburra's visiting regularly  :-)

Flash Back... Here's Mandy, the first time we met on 29th November 2016, she was just a little baby who must have fallen out of her nest and unable to fly so with some help from Wires we rescued her.

As soon as Milly saw the attention I was giving to Mandy... she popped out of the Pool to say Hello! 
Just spoke to Simon Marnie on ABC Radio who had a couple of Water Dragon experts with him, I told them about her arm and her shredding skin and was told to keep an eye on her but Water Dragons do fight with other creatures so Milly may have been in a fight.  I will get in touch with Wires I think. 

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?