Thursday, August 18, 2016

 

This is not a problem I ever had to deal with in my day as a mother of young children :-)

This is the email from a mother of an 11 year old who has a passion for model buses and quite pricey models at that.

From: --------
Date: 13 August 2016 at 8:03:46 AM AEST
To: "shop@sydneybusmuseum.com" <shop@sydneybusmuseum.com>,

Subject: Fwd: Thank you for your order!


Good Morning,

With sincerest apologies in regards to order my 11 year old son has placed without my approval at 3.15am on Friday, 12th August 2016.

I am hoping you understand the frustration and embarrassing situation my son has put me in for placing this order.

My son has a wonderful passion for transport and unfortunately, believed that it was ok for placing a order whilst i was asleep.

If this is unreversible please make contact with me on --------- and i will somehow have to make payment.

Once again i am extremely sorry for this inconvenience and hope you understand my predicament.

Yours Sincerely,

---------------------



Sent on the go with Vodafone


-------- Original message --------
From: "www.busshop.net <http://www.busshop.net> " <shop@sydneybusmuseum.com>
Date: 12/08/2016 3:15 AM (GMT+10:00)
To: -----------------
Subject: Thank you for your order!

Dear -----------,

We have received your order and will process it promptly.

Order Summary:


==========

1 x "OZBUS 9600B Mercedes Benz Mk. 2" (Item No.: 811): $125.00
1 x "OZBUS 9600A Mercedes Benz Mk. 2" (Item No.: 811): $125.00
Total for all items: $250.00

==========


Shipping Costs (including tax): $25.00
----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
Total Price (including tax): $275.00
========================================
(Total Tax: $24.99)

Payment Method: Check (by mail)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?