Tuesday, September 29, 2015

 

How lovely :-)

 Our small local Quilting Group have a challenge each year, last year it was my turn to choose the challenge and I said... 'Make a soft toy for someone you know or for Charity.'  And this is what we made.  I made the quilts at the back and most of the little knitted dolls from old scraps of wool I had left over after years of knitting.

Anyway... eventually I got around to donating them!  I got in touch with Hornsby Hospital and they said they would love our gifts, so I packed them up and took them up a week or so ago.
 The Ladies in the Gift Shop were so excited by our donation it was just wonderful... then I received this lovely letter  :-)

I must see what else I can make for them.

And many thanks to my Ku-ring-gai SCQuilter Group.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?