Monday, May 25, 2015

 

I am so worried about this situation... what should I do?

You know we have Dragons living with us don't you... well the big Mumma of the Clan went into hibernation somewhere between the edge of the pool and the wood pile but this baby Dragon and maybe it's twin is still behind the outside Clock as you can see with the tail hanging out and a little part of it's paw as well.

Last night it got down to 8c again which is far too cold for Dragons to be out and about... so what should I do?
1.  Leave it/them here and hope for the best?
2.  Dig a nice warm hole and remove the clock and hope I can catch them?
3.  We aren't sure if we actually have two or three babies so do I hope they are keeping each other warm under there?
4.  Cover the clock over with a warm insulating something?
5.  Call the Dragon Busters??

Labels:


Comments:
Do nothing - they will be fine.
 
Do nothing. See how it evolves.

Kerry
 
Phew! I will leave them in peace. I couldn't see a tail this morning...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?