Saturday, March 28, 2015

 

So what did you do today Penniedarling??

 Well...  firstly I waved off David to his Bus Museum, big plans afoot today as you can see.

 I wondered what the funny noise was and of course it's a man cleaning Dixie's tiles again... yes again, she had it done every few years but I can't think it's good for the tiles.

Took a photo of the top of the Laundry Chute... you can see it's never been painted in there so the wood must have got damaged by all the wet towels and children that have been thrown down there...

Had several phone calls... one of which was with Briony who informs me that she and her friend Kirsty Broard used to slide down this Chute!!!   Yikes!  It's bad enough my own kids doing this dangerous business but others peoples kids!!!!  Yikes again!

Then I made some of Great Aunt Carol's Fudge as a gift for a certain 12 year old boy who has invited us to dinner tonight... and he's cooking  :-)

Then I thought... I must get some fruit and veggies while I'm out Voting...  oh no PANIC!!  I couldn't find my purse!

When was the last time I used it??

What is in it??

How much Cash?  All my credit and very important cards...  Panic, Panic, Panic.

Calm down... think sensibly... when was the last time you saw it Penniedarling?????    Aaaahhh... At  Pennant Hills with David as he bought Felt from Craft Depot, then we had lunch.

Rang the Hotel Pennant Hills... Yes it's here!

PHEW!

Found it, nothing missing all the cards and cash safe and sound... Phew!

Then I Voted, not that it counts here but I'd rather get my name crossed off than get a fine!

Then David arrived home... with a photo of his busy day :-)


Now to get ready for our very special Dinner Party with Jackson Harry.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Ahhhh he's cutting on the wrong side of the ruler!
 
:-) Not even using my ruler either!! Mmmmm...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?