Friday, March 27, 2015

 

Firstly my 'Man about the House' relaid 100's of bricks in our driveway... then my 'MAH' cleaned the inside of one of our water tanks... now...

 My 'MAH' has climbed into our Laundry Chute...
... and is painting it with left over green but paint!!

This Laundry Chute has been in use for 34 years but now the clothes are sticking and I have to get a long pair of tongs to get the washing to come on down...  Not bad for a Laundry Chute  (LOL)  I suppose and it hasn't only been a chute for dirty clothes and bed linen that has made that trip... it's been a play thing for a few naughty children in it's day... no names or pack drill... just saying  none of our beautiful grandchildren have made this quick trip down to the Laundry!!  As if they would!


Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?