Saturday, July 19, 2014

 

Two of the many reasons why I love Facebook!

I have two cousins who live in Canberra and have for many many years   (...lived in Canberra that is as well as being my cousins for many years of course :-) 

They don't see much or anything of each other unless they are in Sydney and usually at my home.
 Anyway...  last time I was in Canberra I saw Andrew & Monica at Briony and Kates home and the next day I saw Simon & Michelle at their home and  I discovered that both my cousins would be in New York in July so I told each of them!

Andrew said he must ring Simon and maybe meet up.  

Simon said  he must ring Andrew and maybe they could meet up.

Just check out this entry on Facebook from Simon and Michelle.
Tom, Monica, Andrew, Michelle, Simon and Harrie.

And this Facebook entry from Andrew below.


Secondly...  about this time last year I put a post up on this Blog about a couple of old letters I'd found while cleaning up in my Office.  

My friend Brenda remembered that Blog Post, she had worked with Brendan Condie, the writer of the second letter and asked me to find it because Brendan was on Facebook and would love to see his letter :-)  What fun this turned out to be!



Brendan Condie was the letter writer of the second letter from my 2013 Blog post... http://penniedarling.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/sorting-through-my-12983-photos-in-my.html 


Next week I will post a couple of the things I do not like about Facebook! but I can tell you now the good things far far outweigh the bad.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?