Wednesday, July 23, 2014

 

Lot and lots of lovely long cuddles with James William today... Which is definitely NOT my 70th Birthday! Only 365 days left that I can say that!

Lovely sunny day with a morning visit with our precious little man, then lunch with old canberra friends of David's, several phone calls from lovely family, heaps of lovely wishes on Facebook but the best fun of all was... and it's a bit naughty of me... But David forgot it was my birthday... I told him at around 9 am that he was in trouble and he said what's new... So naughty me left it wondering how long it would take him. I knew that Briony wouldn't forget... So that's when he learned what he was in trouble for today!  2 1/2 hours later.  It was a big ask that he should remember though because he did brilliantly at our family lunch last Sunday, and yesterday at my early birthday lunch! 

I enjoyed another hour long cuddle with Jimmy William in the late afternoon... So as I said... A lovely day all round :-)  

Ihave a couple of little movies but can't upload them from my iPad... Home tomorrow.


Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?