Saturday, March 29, 2014

 

Yesterday I made myself a 'To Do' list and first up was... to clean up the Wine Room!

 Okay so I know I'm a bit slack but I had neither the inclination nor the desire nor the strength to tackle it earlier.   I took the photo above on the 11th of Feb this year after this Apple juice exploded in the Wine Room... the thought of getting in their and cleaning up the mess was just too impossible to imagine... but yesterday I did it! 

Why we didn't have wildlife or mould or even little ants in there I'll never know, just lucky I guess, the wine room is right in the middle of our home with no outside walls so maybe that helped.  I only cleaned my shelf which has the soft drinks on it, David did the rest...

Believe me... this is tidy, very TIDY!    Actually I think we'll have to rename this room, there's not much wine here mostly home brewed beer... We'll have to call it the Beer Room I suppose.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?