Monday, March 31, 2014

 

I promised my cousin Simon, that starting on Monday, I would go through my photo room and see if I had any more photos or negatives of his dad Tony... I spent one hour moving and sorting ... and the second hour going through these old cards and letters which were sent to me when my first baby was born!

 This one gave me a great big smile  :-)))
 He knows who he is but I blocked out his name for privacy reasons  :-)   This person really loved the Charlie Brown comics.

 These are the cards I received when Nerys was born and I'm very ashamed to say there are several in here from people I just cannot remember, admittedly that was almost 43 years ago... but it's sad as well.

 But this one below had me in tears... twice! 
 As I gracefully mature I'm finding out just how much I loved my Mama, I knew I loved her when I was a kid and I knew I loved her when I was a teenager and as an adult as well...  but I don't think I knew just how much this beautiful woman meant to me until she was gone.    Oh no... here come the tears again...

My Mama and Me :-) 
(1945)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?