Tuesday, February 25, 2014

 

Woke up feeling very 'PooPooToShirley' this morning... took an Endone and look what it did to me!!!!!!!

After a breakfast and a little sit and sew...  I got the 'Tidy' bug and off I went...

 Four loads of washing done and hung...

 Back veranda tidied and cleaned, I should have taken a 'before' photo... but trust me it was a mess!

Tidied up the BBQ Table...

 All the Grandkids Beach and Pool stuff scrubbed clean and ready to put away for next year.

Now I don't believe I did this...  and this is the reason for this post!

 I scrubbed clean the lids of two recycling bins!  With the water from scrubbing the children's beach stuff... no water wasted here!

Now I'm going to sit down and enjoy the Crab my Darling David bought for me  :-)

... Yummo!

Labels:


Comments:
My favourite. He is a keeper for sure..
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?