Monday, June 03, 2013
Photo a Day Challenge - 3.6.2013 - On my Table.
Michelle and Shin are here... they come once a month and clean up all the mess that I've managed to make since they came last time. I work flat out all day changing bed linen, cleaning out cupboards, sorting and throwing out stuff then they arrive late in the afternoon and clean up for me :-) I love these days, I'm exhausted, the house is clean then to finish off a perfect day ... we jump into clean sheets! :-)
P.S. Michelle does a brilliant job on my stove top as well :-)
P.S. Michelle does a brilliant job on my stove top as well :-)
Comments:
<< Home
Sigh.......... I used to have a cleaning lady, but I can't afford it any more. Not without giving up something important - like wine and chocolate.
Oh I know... we thought we could do it ourselves a couple of years ago, no we couldn't so now David sells stuff on ebay for the $130 per month :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home


