Tuesday, April 30, 2013

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 30.4.2013 - Glasses.

I had a laugh about this photo challenge... I could have taken a photo of all our junk shop spectacles, or I could have taken a photo of our beautiful 'only for special occasions' glasses but then I thought...

No I'll photograph all my 'Free' glasses!

Starting from the Right moving to the left... a couple of tumblers given to us by David's Father, then two frosted tumblers that came with sweetly scented candles in them, next are the Nutino (Nutella) tumblers left over from when Antoine was living here, next are a couple of tumblers with handles that once held Honey, next are the taller glasses that contained Peanut Butter way back when we had kids living here, then some even taller glasses left over from Rip'n'Rosie and finally several beer pints being thrown out from Pubs in England. 

Used every day with the numbers dwindling on occasions but still plenty to keep us going...  :-)

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?