Thursday, October 17, 2024

 

I think it's time for me to catch up on my Photo a Day thingy that I love doing.

What have I been up to since the 12th of October... well...  ???  dunno really, Dr's and Dentist you know fun like that... 

Photo a Day Challenge - 13.10.2024 - Shapes in Nature.

Down at Bobbin Head there are heaps of magical 'nature' things to find, this is Charlie taken long long ago.

Photo a Day Challenge - 14.10.2024 - Wildlife.

This little Echidna was found next door, aren't they cute!

Photo a Day Challenge - 15.10.2024 - Water drops on a Leaf.

Lots and lots of drops on leaves in this photo.


Photo a Day Challenge - 16.10.2024 - Garden Path.


Well it's our driveway really but it does look like a beautiful path doesn't it.

Photo a Day Challenge - 17.10.2024 - Dramatic Clouds.


The Great Ocean Road.


 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?