Friday, July 14, 2023

 

Now here's my story...

After many weeks of Chemo then an Operation to remove the cancer from my breast, the last 6 doses of Chemo had to be cancelled because of my dreadful side effects, then onto Radiation.  At my second last Radiation I was admitted to Emergency at The San because of a very painful infected lump under my arm.

I found this very interesting information in the Windeyer Ward at The San and 
below the machine that does the job.

On the ward with one drip going into me and one drip draining the infection out of me... Yuck!


Dunno who this is below!

My View!

Jackson came to visit me after his 4 weeks overseas, so lovely to see him.

One Breakfast!  Yum.


Morning time.




5 long long long nights later...  I'm HOMEEEEE... Cancer is all gone but the a lot of the yucky side effects are still ongoing.

A couple of lovely Grandkids came for a visit.
Elodie loves pulling faces.
Remy requested this Raggy Quilt which I now realize is far too small for him... 
HE'S AS TALL AS ME now and he's only 10, I'm almost 10 x 8!! 

  What a little sweetie!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
I love your hair coming back, I love it short like that. You look well, hope you keep improving. Yah it’s all done with.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?