Monday, May 15, 2023

 

What a lovely day yesterday was, Mothers Day.

So many beautiful pots of flowers and a hanging basket, my children certainly know what I like.

Plus my two most favourite sweets... Choo Choo Bars and Bournville Dark Chocolate!

I was telling the Grandkids, when I was their age...  Some Saturday's if I was good I was given 
One Shilling which would buy me a ticket to see a couple of movies costing 9 pence leaving 3 pence for a large Choo Choo Bar.  I explained that one Shilling was now 10 cents... I don't think they quite got it. 😊

I also enjoyed lovely chats with Briony, Kate and James in Canberra, Susan in Melbourne and Tomos and George driving to their cricket match in London, what a lovely family I have!

 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?