Wednesday, February 15, 2023

 

What did I do yesterday...

My cousin Sue came around with some Sushi and Chocolates for Valentines Day, I gave her this BKH 2021 Grassy Creek Mystery Quilt and below the back.
Last night I finished off  my 4th 'Wrap With Love Blanket'  There will be at least one more to come as I do already have another 19 Squares already knitted with only 9 more to make.

 And.... I enjoyed a lovely long long catchup chat with my friend Roger, we've known each other all our lives, our fathers served in WW2 together, his father was my godfather and my father was his older sisters godfather, so many lovely memories.   
This photo was taken in 2017, looking forward to seeing him again one day.


Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?