Monday, February 13, 2023

 

The 4th Chemo seems to have knocked me about the most... but...

I try to get some little things done, not whizbang things, just little things that give me a little smile.

Last Saturday I headed to my sewing room to start a big long list of stuff, I started by doing some ironing and some mending, I mended these two 'Pennie's not going out' dresses I'd made yonks ago, plus the one I was wearing but I had to mend that one naked, don't tell anyone.

Then I corrected a 'Crime' that had been committed with these beautiful 30 plus year old serviettes, the crime wasn't intended it was my beautiful David thinking he was helping... he folded these and put them in the drawer without ironing them.
But don't worry everybody, the Penniedarling Pedant sorted them out!
and they are back in their drawer ready for the next do!
So that was Saturday... now to Sunday!

All I managed to do was repair Doll #8 who had been found by some nasty moth!

...  And this was the only thing I managed to do, whinge whinge whinge...  

Today is Monday and I have a lovely list of things I would really love to get done!  
Breakfast first!


 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?