Tuesday, February 14, 2023

 

Didn't get much done yesterday, had just one nap then did a bit of a tidy up in the Sewing Room.

 These are little bits of wool just perfect for knitting more dolls, dunno where I got those ones on the top right, some lovely person gave them to me I think.

Tidied my Wool and Squares basket, there's 19 knitted squares for a Wrap with Love Blanket, just need 9 more, will finish putting together the blanket I've almost finished first.
11 Dolls and one camera? waiting to go up to Hornsby Hospital Children's Ward.
Wools that I will never use so can be given to someone... ???
Little bits that may become useful for something??  A little doll maybe?  or repairing a little doll like I did yesterday?
???  ready to go out??? 

My Happy Dress Bucket Hat still waiting to be finished, hopefully I can do it tomorrow ??


My latest Stripy Cardy waiting for more attention, I can't believe how much of my brain was taken away after Chemo, yes it is a tad tricky but??? I've done this sort of thing before.  Here's hoping it will be finished before Winter!!


Labels:


Comments:
The little dolls are so sweet and will be adored by little people. I just love the striped cardy colours, it’s a beauty and yes you’ll manage to finish it. Just do a little bit at a time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?