Wednesday, January 11, 2023

 

Photo a Day Challenge (Catch up) - 11.1.2023 - Sun.

 No sun here today so lets sing along to one of my favourites from the Beatles.

Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-dooHere comes the sun, and I sayIt's alright
Little darlin', it's been a long, cold, lonely winterLittle darlin', it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-dooHere comes the sun, and I sayIt's alright
Little darlin', the smile's returning to their facesLittle darlin', it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sunHere comes the sun, and I sayIt's alright
Sun, sun, sun, here it comesSun, sun, sun, here it comesSun, sun, sun, here it comesSun, sun, sun, here it comesSun, sun, sun, here it comes
Little darlin', I feel that ice is slowly meltingLittle darlin', it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-dooHere comes the sun, and I sayIt's alright
Here comes the sun, doo-doo-doo-dooHere comes the sunIt's alright
It's alright

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?