Monday, January 09, 2023

 

Do you like my new Bucket Hat?


 The last couple of months haven't been much fun for me but I'm getting there, my third Chemo and hopefully final will be on the 18th so not long now and then many visits to The San till mid May checking and checking that the lump in my breast has gone.

Yes I've lost all my white too fine hair, most of it came out in hand fulls but there were several fine strands that David cut off for me yesterday thankfully so now I'm looking forward to seeing if  I'm lucky enough to get curls!  I would just love it.  

So many side effects have been unpleasant, fatigue big time and mouth ulcers not good and really looking forward to saying goodbye to them.

Amazingly beautiful, compassionate and caring Dr's and Nurses, I can't praise them enough and I look forward to going to see them each appointment.     

Labels: ,


Comments:
Very fetching indeed, good way to use up little bits of leftover wool.
 
Actually I'm knitting a new stripy cardigan with these wools, I will have more left overs to play with as I bought far too much wool but I do love it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?