Friday, November 18, 2022

 

Wonderful late Brunch today up at one of our favourite eating places at our local shops.

Twenty74,  https://twenty74.com.au/

Right on the corner watching our neighbours passing by... one of whom we only knew well.
David enjoyed TWENTY74 SCRAMBLER ON CROISSANT  He asked for some Jam to put on the top of his Croissant after he'd eaten all the bottom.
Penniedarling enjoyed CORN AND ZUCCHINI FRITTERS

I had to ask for a 'Doggy Bag' because this delicious meal was soooo big... I did make a confession to the Waitress when she delivered it... I told her that I don't have a dog, which gave her a laugh.

Why is it called a 'Doggy Bag'?  isn't there a better word??   Straight to Google... 

Okay, here's what they tell me.

What is another word for doggy bag?
doggie baggoody bag
leftoverstidbit bag

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?