Wednesday, November 09, 2022

 

We've been enjoying some lovely weather, some sun, some warm and a little breeze now and then and our Garden is loving it!

I can't believe all the buds on our old Christmas Bush, it's going to be a real stunner soon, and my little new Christmas Bush below is looking very happy as well.

The Star Jasmine on the tennis court is just Wonderful!  and I do so love the smell... 
The Jasmine around our front door hasn't started opening just yet but when it does you will get to see it here.....
Lavender Lavender how I love our Lavender, I know Niall will be pruning it heavily this weekend and I will miss it but will grab lots of cuttings to keep for a while... and look at that lovely pink Geranium on the other side of the driveway.

What a stunning Gum Tree Wow!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?