Wednesday, September 28, 2022

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 28.9.2022 - My Culture.

What is my Culture???  Mmmm...  Well I'm pretty weird...  I don't like Tea or Coffee, or anything Alcoholic, I've never smoked, I prefer my veggies to be raw, I like raw fish but not raw shell fish... I knit for the family, I sew, I make patchwork quilts, I write books for the family, I have several Blogs, I don't like wearing a bra, I don't like painted nails, don't wear makeup of any sort, I prefer to swim naked, I love a beautiful garden but hate gardening, I love family history and love researching, I get motion sick if not in control of the vehicle I am in... see I told you... I'm weird!

So is this my Culture?  A Weirdo??  I think I will accept that Culture with Pride.



 

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?