Tuesday, June 21, 2022

 

PAD June is 'Grateful Month' 21.6.2022 - I love my wonderful cook top.

Cleaning our Lava Rock Grill which is my favourite part of our beautiful Ilve Stove.  We bought this terrific item on the 13th of August 1997,  boy oh boy that's 25 years ago and it's still going strong, although I have to admit we did need to buy a new electric grill thing several years ago.

Every year or so I soak the rocks in a sink of soapy hot water and soak the racks in the same in the Laundry Tub for several hours, I then give them a good shake rattle and roll and into the Dishwasher they go.

This beautifully clean centre was covered in yuck but I cleaned it off before taking a photo.


All clean and looking sparkling and awaiting for the next grilled something, the four gas jets needed a clean but I left that for Michelle, our cleaner to do, she does the best job!
All clean and sparkling  and ready to cook cook cook... 
 

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?