Sunday, May 29, 2022

 

Yuck! Yuckety! YUCK.

Last night I had just sat down in front of the telly with my quilting on the go when I saw blood flowing out from my arm!  On further inspection I found a LEECH down my sleeve!  YIKES!   I pulled it out and David took it away then got a bandaid to stop the bleeding, I later found another bleeding spot!  

Sooo Yucky, my jumper had blood on it as did my shirt of course.  Where did this little blighter come from????????  Niall our gardener was here for a couple of hours but I didn't work along with him, I only went into the garden a couple of times so where did this little blighter come from!  I know they are rampant at the moment with all the rain we've been having but?? but???  how did it find me and get down my sleeve??  

Enough... here's a photo of one of my bloody spots and a photo I stole online, wasn't up to taking a photo of the actual creature at the time.




Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?