Saturday, May 28, 2022

 

Just enjoyed a delightful local Morning Tea to raise money for breast cancer.

It is lovely to catch up with neighbours some of whom we've known for many many years some we see regularly others not so often, some still living in our area, some have moved away but still pop in every now and then.

I did mean to take lots of photos today but was far too busy chatting and chatting and nibbling on all the special treats on offer.

But the biggest SURPRISE  of all was winning a Prize in the Raffle, all kindly donated by our local shops, I didn't win just one Prize, I won FOUR PRIZES!

Mike B, Robyn, David and David H, not an exciting photo but just look at my PRIZES!!

The best of all is this voucher to our local hairdresser...  Suzy my previous hairdresser had to give up her hair practice a while ago so it's been 30 weeks since I've had a cut or anything done to my hair, I have washed it though...  I'd been wondering where to go but I'm not comfortable finding a new hairdresser so hadn't got around to it!  Yay! Now I can ring and make an appointment.

Second was a Voucher from our favourite Local Pizza shop... Yum!
We can't quite work out how much it's for??  $10??  $20??

Third was this bottle of Red Wine, just up David's alley.

And my FOURTH PRIZE was from our local Chemist, it's two mugs and two small plates... we have far too many mugs and plates plus I wasn't fond of them, so I gave back to be Auctioned once more, the lady sitting beside me won and loved it.

I'm not someone who wins things so this was one very big surprise, I did buy a lot of tickets to help the fundraising though... Lovely day!



 

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?