Tuesday, March 22, 2022

 

Sweet Peas... Yay!

I bought three packets of Sweet Peas about a month ago, I like to plant them on Emma's Birthday which just so happens to be St Patricks Day - 17th March.
On the 17th I'd chosen two pots, found two climbers and David had bought me some potting mix.
St Patricks Day came... but... but... I couldn't find my Sweet Peas, David and I looked everywhere, the last time I remember seeing them was in the Office on my desk... but no... we looked outside, looked in the kitchen, sewing room and even in the Garage with no luck.  
Then five day later while I was sitting at my desk to check out some bills and so on and...

There they were hiding behind something against the filing cabinet.
Yay!
Looking forward to seeing and smelling some colour this year!
 

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?