Tuesday, February 22, 2022

 

Last night I had a dream, a sort of weird dream never been dreamed before and hopefully never will again!

 I dreamt that I felt something on my knee, I moved it then I heard something drop... I woke up and quickly turned the light on but there was nothing on the floor and David was sound asleep, weird eh!

When I woke up in the morning and headed downstairs!!!!!!   YIKES!   That wasn't a dream, that was real!  PoopootoShirley!  

I knew what it was immediately, we've seen this around our garden for many a year, I headed downstairs to the kitchen...  Mmmmm...  
What the flippin' heck!  I only bought these beautiful fruits yesterday!
All over the kitchen bench was more of this... and ash as well.
I have to say, I am impressed with the peeling of this banana and eating it all.
More of this disgusting stuff on our precious over 130 year old four Generations High Chair! 
After searching all through the house upstairs and down,  opening several outside doors my Hero aka David Griffiths found it in my sewing room Yuck! 
Luckily David had made a barricade with some of my sewing stuff cause when this little critter tried to run back to the Kitchen, but out at last into heavy rain.
We cleaned up a bit but had to head out to The San for some Oral Surgery... YUCK!  for me!
What a fun NOT start to our day!

NOW... what comes next, top of our Must Do List is to get some good strong mesh over the Chimney!

This isn't the first time this has happened but this is by far the worst!!!!  


Labels:


Comments:
Oh yuk that’s awful, but I bet he was happy with his accommodation for the night. We had a bush rat in our house one night, he bit into the cords of electrical things and chewed the dishwasher electrics. That was an expensive guest
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?