Monday, February 28, 2022

 

I know this sounds weird but there again you've always known I'm a bit of a Weirdo!!

 Yesterday I was working on my 'Memories of Wollogorang' when I came to the bit about meeting David and I tried to remember what he said in his Speech at my 50th Birthday Party, it was funny and he didn't write it down so of course I had to watch the old Video which we both enjoyed enormously, I got what I needed but what I loved and remembered with so much love was the Speech my Dad Rip gave, he wrote it down for me thankfully so I thought I'd share it... It was a fantasmorgorigal Party that's for sure.  Enjoy!




Our Garage came  up trumps for the Cabaret that's for sure.
Tomos, Genevieve D and David H.

How proud am I of my Dad!






Labels: ,


Comments:
All the years I’ve known you and I didn’t know your middle name was Janice. Fab speech by your dad.
 
Oh Nnnnoooo... I should have covered that up, never liked that name much preferred Jane :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?