Friday, January 07, 2022
Photo a Day Challenge - 7.1.2022 - Word to live by.
This is tricky, just one word?
Featured snippet from the webPhantasmagorical describes something with a dreamlike, fantastical, unreal, deceptive, or shifting appearance, like an optical illusion. Phantasmagorical is a big and relatively uncommon word, and you may encounter it more often in literary or learned contexts than in everyday conversatioI do love seeing this sign when arriving home.
For 2022 I would say... Wecandoit! but is this word in the Dictionary? maybe I should ask David Astle from Letters and Numbers or Susie Dent from Countdown.
Then here's another that I made up many years ago and still love... Fantasmorgorigal!
Hey, just found this on Wiki...
Showing results for Phantasmagorical
Search instead for Fantasmorgorigal
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Search Results
Featured snippet from the webPhantasmagorical describes something with a dreamlike, fantastical, unreal, deceptive, or shifting appearance, like an optical illusion. Phantasmagorical is a big and relatively uncommon word, and you may encounter it more often in literary or learned contexts than in everyday conversatioI do love seeing this sign when arriving home.
Labels: 1/2022 PAD, Griffiths Family, Rodd Island
