Thursday, January 27, 2022

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 27.2.2022 - Dinner.

A photo of my dinners would be very boring, my lunches are much more interesting but... I decided to keep Dinner in the photo and here we have lots of our family Gentlemen wearing Dinner Suits.

A very handsome David but a seriously creepy Pennie celebrating our 1st Wedding Anniversary in 1969 in the UK, I look at this photo and always wonder... 'What the Heck Penelope!!'

My father Ripley Clements with his old school mate Alan Murray.

David's Uncle Keith. (Keith and David look quite alike don't they!)

My lovely Uncle David who married my beautiful Aunt Audrey, youngest sister of my Dad's.

What a handsome couple, Emma and Tomos at their wedding on North Head.

Our beautiful Nerys dressed up for???  I wonder if she can remember? 

Tomos all dressed up to playing 'The Phantom!'

David and Pennie dressed up for a very special Dinner that Jackson cooked back in 2015, and yes that is the same Dinner Suit that David wore back in 1969.



 

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?