Sunday, November 21, 2021

 

What a lovely day it was today, rain rain and more rain but lunch with some of our family that we haven't seen for months, still waiting to see lots of other family though.

As per usual we started with Cheese Fondue and the compulsory line up.








We were celebrating Birthdays, not only David's which is tomorrow and Gwilym's which is Monday week but all our family that we haven't been able to see for so so so so long now.

18 Birthday Cakes plus a Lemon Tart sort of thing that I just made up the recipe for... 

My Lemon Tart was a great success, absolutely delicious and loved by everyone, I must try and remember what I put into it... mmmm...  tomorrow maybe.

Happy Birthday to everybody in the Griffiths Family!!

Boo... who is this person I wonder?? 


 

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?