Thursday, November 25, 2021

 

Hurray! Hurray! Pink Hydrangeas are coming back.

These beautiful Hydrangeas are flowering almost as well as the old ones did back in 1993!  I do love them and they bring back so many lovely family memories of my Mama and Poppa's home in Strathfield. 
Same place photographed today.

 'Nar Vale' Poppa and Mama's home in Strathfield with Tim about 2 years and Pennie about 5 years.  (No colour photos back in those days, these were blue Hydrangeas behind us.)


Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Yours are far more advanced than mine but I have oodles of buds , would photograph them but it's raining.I love blue ones but mine are all pink ,white and red .
My mother always had bunches of blue hydrangeas with Shasta daisies in vases at Christmas (only in Bathurst) but in Sydney we always had bunches of Christmas bush.
 
Love my hydrangeas Chris, they get better each day, I would love to pick them but... can't bring myself to, just love seeing them where they are. Wish we could grow Christmas Bush, ours very rarely flowers a lot.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?