Thursday, September 23, 2021

 

Oh yes indeedy I've found more tins, what the heck! I certainly haven't gone out there looking for tins for a Collection, this has just happened!

Some of these tins do have stuff in them, quilting related stuff such as safety pins and so on, there's one wooden box there as well.  Oh and this large tin below... that's another 16 to add to the 48 I've found before and this isn't counting all the big tins I have in the Larder which hold foods...   and yes, you can still buy chocolate in these tins from Big W, I just did a Google.



Labels:


Comments:
The Whitman's Sampler tins! In the late 1990s, they were the IN thing to have as a quilter...In those days, I was in a local quilt group and when we went to QuiltIns with other groups, all the Whitman's tins would appear. G went to the States and he found me a different one ... just so I could be different from the crowd...sadly I don't know where any of them are now. I think Qld's humidity ( and a flood) would not have helped. Thanks for the memory..seeing all of them made me smile.
 
Yes, those were the days. Can you remember what the chocolate tasted like, was it yummy or so so :-) I certainly can's and there's none left!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?