Saturday, August 14, 2021

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 14.8.2021 - Month of Gratitude.

 How wonderful is it that friends of mine send me a photo of Babushkas when they spy them on one of their outings, thanks Loz always very grateful!

Loz spotted one of these white Babushkas in a shop window in Wellington,  she is very good at this sort of thing but I wasn't sure what it was because as you can see below, One white Babushka set is Measuring Cups like the red ones are but... one of these White Babushkas is a Timer!  Yay! I have both.
Just a tad hard to photograph but I've managed to grab a photo of the each of the inside sizes of these measuring cups - Large top and bottom then Middle top and bottom and Small Top and Bottom.
And... no I've never used any of them, how could I, they are beautiful gifts from family and friends.

Forgot to show you the cups.



Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?