Friday, July 30, 2021

 

Photo a Day Challenge - 30.7.2021 - My Fave Word.

My Great Aunt Nancy, aka Cranky was my Maternal Grandmother Mama's young sister.  Cranky married John Watson and they lived at Wollogorang.  Cranky spent about seven years traveling the world, from 1957 to 1962 and sending the most wonderful postcards to us kids that I have scanned and put into a Blog which has been archived in Trove.    http://postcardsfromauntycranky.blogspot.com/

While visiting London Cranky and my cousin Sue were on the top of a Double Decker bus driving though Chelsea when they saw a rather large woman skipping along the path singing at the top of her voice while she lifted her skirt up over her head and singing... PoopootoShirley...  PoopootoShirley... PoopootoShirley... This word is often used by myself to this day.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?