Sunday, June 20, 2021

 

Woke up this morning and decided what I needed on this cold chilly day was... A Full English Breakfast.

 Now I've never been able to stomach one of these even when living in the UK so why now??  

Anyway I checked online and almost choked so invented my own 'English Breakfast' toasted sandwich.

Grilled bacon and sausage, grain bread, lots of baby spinach, a slice of cheese and a little BBQ sauce.

My toasted English Breakfast along with a beautiful orange grown by Nerys and Tim, my homemade Apple, Carrot, Ginger and Mint juice and a glass of water.

Nothing could be finer!

Here's a photo I grabbed from a recipe online.  Mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon, sausage, eggs, baked beans and black pudding... nah! Mine is much more to my taste.



Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?